Friday, March 27, 2009

To Potty Training Success with your boy or girl

There are many potty training websites out there to help you. Everyone has their own methods for potty training.  Their websites are colorful and fancy. So why is pottytrainingsite.com different?

For one, I am a parent. I am a mom of three children with the youngest being potty trained right now. I understand and I can personally relate to so many parents. I also have a child with developmental delays and behavioral problems. And looking back on the time I tried so hard to get him potty trained, these were the reasons besides others that I could not get him potty trained until I learned how to properly do it.

You get personal service from me. Once you sign up for the mini e-course newsletter you are not just a number on a list. Send me an email and I'll respond to you. Purchase the full e-course and receive a personal thank you from me. I treat you as a person and not as a computer.

If you purchase the e-course and you decide it is not for you or you are just not happy with it you receive a refund no questions asked.*  
(*within 60 days)

At least a couple of times a week I will be blogging, Twittering, respond on Facebook and Myspace as well as Yahoo Answers. Pottytrainingsite.com is going through some major changes right now to accomodate even more needs parents are searching for on a daily basis.

Our website is not just for the parents who have normal, healthy children. I want to reach out to the parents who have children with learning disabilities, developmental delays, and even behavioral issues. Parents will feel they are not alone once they find pottytrainingsite.com

If you know of any parent in need of help with potty training, please recommend them to pottytrainingsite.com  They can also personally contact me by clicking on this link.

I enjoy helping parents get through the potty training phase. Potty training is a wonderful time for parents to bond with their children even more as well as learning about themselves and their children. 

To successful potty training,

Jennifer Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment