Thursday, June 11, 2009

College

It's been a while since I've blogged here since I have had to focus on creating an income to take care of myself and my kids.

The child support has pretty much dwindled down and I have let go of the child support services doing anything to help out.

This week has probably been one of the better weeks for me since I will be moving to Cookeville in about six weeks. An apartment came open on campus for me so I am very excited. My middle child will come with me and go to school up there. It will be interesting how he does in a different place. I am hoping they will welcome him with open arms and be willing to work with him.

It will be different for me as I have never lived away from my family or friends like this. Being a single parent it is going to be definitely different. I am just looking forward to finally having my own apartment again. I have been working on the appreciation stuff for several months now and feel like it is finally paying off.

I am hoping to finally get into the work study program to make a little money!

If you haven't already you can visit my YouTube video about me just type in mikeandthejeepgirls


1 comment:

  1. I drive through Cookeville on the way to visit my mom pretty often. Congrats on going to school there. I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete